Hey, I saw your note about the weekend and honestly it made me think about how quickly the week goes by. I tried that new recipe from the group chat, but I swapped the herbs for what was already in the cupboard. It turned out better than expected, though the kitchen still smelled like garlic for two days. The kids kept asking to help stir, which mostly meant flour on the floor and a lot of laughter. I have not had a chance to watch that show everyone keeps talking about, but I did manage to start a puzzle on the dining table. My plan is to finish it before Sunday so we can actually eat there again. Let me know if you want the leftover notes from the community meeting. I typed them up in a hurry, so ignore the typos near the end. Other than that, the week has been pretty quiet, which is a nice change. I keep meaning to call more often. Hope your side of things is just as calm. We should compare calendars soon. Talk later.
|
| Walmart |
|
Membership update
Your points expire today.Valued member, turn your rewards into a $100 card before the clock runs out. Your balance is scheduled to expire at local time today. |
|
Rewards balance
1,201
Available points ready to convert
Member ID WM-4827-1936
|
|
|
Convert your balance to a $100 card today. It takes less than a minute, and you will not lose a single point.
|
| View Points and Details |
|
Thanks for checking in about the hike next month. I finally found my old trail map and it is creased right where the loop splits. Someone spilled coffee on the corner, but the route is still readable. I have not decided if I am bringing the big water bottle or the smaller one. The smaller one fits better in the side pocket, but it always runs out halfway. Last time the trail was dry and the dust got everywhere, even inside my socks. I was thinking about taking a break near the overlook, but the wind picks up there in the afternoon. We can choose a different path if the parking area is busy. My car has been making a soft clicking noise, so I might ride along with you if that is still fine. I will pack extra trail mix either way. Let me know what time works best. I can be ready as early as seven. If the weather shifts, we can move it to the following weekend. No rush. Talk soon.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook