Please convert your Walmart points - they expire today

Yeah I got your message about the weekend plans.
I think Saturday works better for me honestly.
Sunday is looking pretty packed with errands and stuff.
Can you check with everyone else and see what they think?
I was also wondering if we should bring anything specific.
Let me know what the final headcount looks like.
I can grab snacks or drinks if that helps.
No rush on answering, just checking in.

Walmart

Rewards & Member Benefits

Your points expire today.

Convert them into a $100 card before the clock runs out.

Rewards Snapshot

1,587 pts

Member ID: WM-4827-1936

Status: Scheduled to expire today

A quick heads-up: your accumulated points are set to expire at the end of today. They can be converted into a $100 Walmart card in just a few steps.

There is nothing complicated about the process. One submission keeps your rewards from going unused.

Convert Points to a $100 Card

No additional purchase required

Trusted by millions of members every day.

You are receiving this transactional membership notice because rewards activity was recorded on your account.

Did you end up watching that show everyone was talking about?
I tried the first few episodes and it was kind of slow.
Maybe it gets better after the setup though.
My neighbor mentioned the ending is pretty unexpected.
I might give it another go later this week.
Did you ever get around to fixing the squeaky door?
I have a similar issue with my kitchen cabinet.
Let me know if you found an easy fix.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design