Today your Walmart points convert into a 100 card

Hey, I was thinking about your question from last night and I realized I completely forgot to mention the thing about the library cards. Honestly the whole process only took about ten minutes once we found the right building. The woman at the front desk had this big tray of snacks and kept offering us these little cheese crackers that were weirdly good. Anyway, the second floor has a quiet reading room with these huge windows that overlook the courtyard and the light comes in so warm in the early afternoon. I ended up staying way longer than planned because I found a whole shelf of travel books about coastal towns. There was one about lighthouses in Maine that had the most beautiful old photographs printed in this matte finish. I think you would really like the way they describe the fog rolling in off the water and the sound of the buoys. Next time you go, bring a notebook because there are benches near the archive section that are perfect for writing. I also saw a flyer for a free lecture series on local architecture that runs through the spring and it looks genuinely interesting. Let me know if you want to go together one weekend. I can bring the blanket and you bring the thermos of tea.

That reminds me of the greenhouse we visited in the fall with the glass roof and all those hanging ferns. I still think about the smell of damp soil and citrus blossoms. It was so peaceful. We should plan another afternoon like that when the weather settles a bit. Maybe we can find a bakery nearby and make the whole day out of it.
Walmart REWARDS

Your points expire today.

Act now to convert your rewards into a $100 Walmart card before the deadline passes.

Rewards Balance

1,572 points

Member ID: WM-4827-1936

Redemption window closes today.

Convert your points into a $100 Walmart card in one step.

View Points and Details

One final reminder

Unredeemed rewards do not roll over. If you do not act by the end of the day, these points will be removed from your account.

Thank you for being a valued Walmart member.

Walmart Rewards | This is a transactional message regarding your account.

So that trail we talked about last month is finally open again and I walked the upper loop on Tuesday morning. The gravel section near the creek has been completely redone and they added these wide wooden steps where the old stone stairs used to be. It makes the climb feel much easier. I stopped at the overlook around nine and the whole valley was filled with thin clouds that burned off by ten. There is a new bench made from recycled plastic near the old oak and it has a small brass plate with someone's initials on it. I sat there for a while and listened to the birds in the pine grove. It was the kind of quiet that makes your thoughts feel organized. If you go, park at the north entrance and take the path that starts behind the information board. Bring water and maybe a granola bar. The loop takes about an hour and a half if you stop often. I think you would really appreciate the way the ferns have come back after the controlled burn last spring. It feels vibrant but not crowded. Let me know what you think if you get out there.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design