I finally got the patio chairs out this weekend. They were buried in the garage behind the old paint cans. Spent an hour hosing them down and then just sat outside watching the birds for a bit. The whole afternoon felt slower than usual. I think I needed that.
Anyway, I am back online now and catching up on a few things. Hope your day is going well.
A note for our valued member. We noticed your ExtraCare balance is still sitting there, and the calendar has a way of moving faster than any of us expect. This is the final day to use it. |
Your balance expires today.ExtraCare Points Number: CVS-r4r5-r5r6 |
Amount available: $445.00 Redemption window: Today, before end of day Where to use it: Eligible CVS purchases in store or online |
Your balance built up through your ExtraCare membership - everyday shopping, personalized deals, and the rewards that come with them. One simple action keeps that value in your hands. |
Over 74 million ExtraCare members earn rewards every year with CVS. |
CVS ExtraCare Member Services |
|
|
Yeah, I ended up trying that new place on the corner after work on Friday. They have a little outdoor seating area, which was nice given how warm it got. I think the server recommended the mushroom flatbread, but I went with the grain bowl instead. No regrets there.
Let me know how your plans shake out for next weekend.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook