ihvdtb8pkkl
Hey, I finally got around to checking that thing you asked about the other day. Honestly it took me a little longer than I expected because I kept getting distracted by the pile of laundry I had been ignoring all week. You know how it goes when you tell yourself it will only take five minutes and then somehow three hours pass and you have not even started the actual task. Anyway, I did end up looking into it and the short answer is that there is really nothing to worry about. The whole process is much simpler than either of us assumed. I remember thinking there would be at least four or five extra steps, maybe a phone call or two, but it turned out to be just one quick form and a confirmation screen. The worst part was remembering which of my many passwords I had used for that particular account. I swear half of my life is just resetting passwords and waiting for the reset link to show up in my inbox. But once I got past that little hurdle, everything else was smooth. I even made a cup of tea while waiting and it had not even gone cold by the time I was done. So the bottom line is that you should just go ahead and do it tonight. Put on some music, sit down for ten minutes, and knock it out. You will feel better once it is crossed off your list. Let me know if you want me to walk you through the steps or if you run into any weird error messages. I am around most of tomorrow morning before I head out to meet my sister for coffee. But seriously, it is not as complicated as it looks from the outside. I think the anticipation is always worse than the actual thing. Anyway, hope that helps and that your weekend is off to a good start. Talk soon.
Quick update on the thing we were discussing the other evening. I meant to write back sooner but the week completely ran away from me, as it always does. Between the early meetings and the late dinners and the fact that I somehow volunteered to watch my neighbor's extremely energetic spaniel for two days, I have barely had a moment to sit down and collect my thoughts. The dog is lovely but she has more energy than any creature I have ever met. I took her on a long walk this morning, then another short one around the block after lunch, and she still looked at me like I was the laziest person alive when I collapsed on the couch. So that is my excuse for going quiet for a few days. Anyway, back to the actual topic. I did take a look at the instructions you sent and I think the approach you suggested makes sense. There is one tiny thing I would tweak but honestly it is more of a style preference than a real issue. If you follow the steps in the order you wrote them, it will work out fine. I tested the first part yesterday and everything behaved exactly as expected. The only thing I would add is to double-check the little checkbox near the bottom because it is easy to miss and if you leave it unchecked it tells you to start over, which is mildly annoying. But once you click it, the rest is automatic. I also noticed there is a small gray text link that says "continue without saving" and you definitely want to avoid that. It sounds harmless but it wipes out some of the previous entries and then you have to reenter a few lines. Nothing catastrophic, just a time sink. So my recommendation is to press on and finish it in one sitting with the music off and the phone face down. The fewer distractions the better. Once it is submitted you will get a little confirmation page and that is truly the end of it. No follow up, no extra verification, no strange postal mail. Let me know if you hit any snags or if the button does not appear and I will send you a screenshot. I am up late tonight probably because I have some work to finish, so do not hesitate to write back whenever.
| Kroger |
Points Expiry Alert |
|
|
|
Your points vanish tomorrow. Act now to secure your fuel savings or grab the $100 Card. The window closes at midnight. |
YOUR ACCOUNT SNAPSHOT
| Kroger Customer Number |
KR-A9Dv-S-vvV |
| Points Balance |
1,288 |
Redeemable for fuel savings or a $100 Card
|
|
| View Your Reward |
Check your balance
View current points and redemption options online or in the Kroger app. Everything updates in real time. |
Redeem before expiry
Your points can be used for fuel savings at participating stations or toward a $100 Card. No extensions. |
|
This is a limited-time notice. Points expire tomorrow and cannot be recovered once removed. Ref: 13621362 |
Secure your points now - they will not wait. |
|
I was just thinking about the conversation we had about that small weekend project and how you were not sure if it was worth attempting without a full set of instructions. I meant to tell you that I found a short video that walks through the whole thing from start to finish. It is not exactly the same model we have, but the basic principles are identical and it clears up the part about the small lever on the side. I remember you said that was the part that gave you the most trouble. The person in the video uses a flathead screwdriver instead of the special tool, which is nice because it means you do not have to buy anything extra. I tried it afterward and it worked perfectly, though I did end up with a tiny scratch on my thumb from being careless. Lesson learned. Also, I wanted to mention that the little tray at the bottom is easier to remove if you tilt it toward the front first rather than pulling straight out. That was the other thing I think we both got wrong the first time. So if you do decide to tackle it this weekend, let me know and I can come over and help for an hour or two. I have nothing planned except maybe sweeping the back porch and refilling the bird feeder. Nothing glamorous, but it has been on my list for weeks. The weather has been so strange lately though, one minute sunny and the next minute that fine misty rain that soaks you without you realizing. I should probably just do it early in the morning and get it over with. By the way, did you ever finish that puzzle you started last month? I remember it had a ridiculous number of pieces and you said you might give up halfway. I saw one similar at the store the other day and thought of you. Anyway, write back when you have a chance and tell me how the project goes if you start it.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook